UPCOMING ONLINE DEMAND COURSES & WEBINARS 2022 – COMING SOON!
Topic: Coping with Anxiety and Depression – Using Islamic Principles
Duration: 2 hours
Delivered by: Shaykh Mufti Abdul Waheed
Course Fee: £15.00
Online Webinar Pre Recorded Course Material
Topic: How does Divorce work in Islām? Knowing the Basics
Date: Sunday 3rd October 2021
Duration: 3 hours
Delivered by: Mufti Abdul Waheed
How does Divorce work in Islām? Knowing the Basics
About the Webinar
Although divorce is the most detestable of Halāl things in Islām, it has been permitted for a reason. It should be the final resort and when that time comes, Islām prescribes specific guidelines as to how a man should divorce. If Islām has vested the authority of divorce in the man, he is responsible for issuing it in the right way. The majority of the problems in divorce matters lies in not properly understanding the Islamic system of divorce. Very few webinars you will find in addressing this issue. This unique webinar seeks to address the following important question.
1. What steps should I take before resorting to divorce?
2. Does divorce take place in anger?
3. Does divorce count if my husband was angry, influenced under black magic or depressed?
4. Are three divorces equal to one or three?
5. Does divorce in the British Court equate to an Islamic divorce? Are they the same or different?
6. Is it Haram for the wife to ask for a divorce?
7. On what grounds can a wife demand a divorce? And much more……
Join us in this exclusive webinar to explore the above through Islamic and practical guidelines with real-life case studies.
What will you learn in this webinar?
1. Mastered the basics of the Islamic system of divorce
2. Know how to apply the basic principle to your personal circumstance.
3. Know the answers to the most commonly asked questions about divorce
4. What legitimate grounds do modern Sharī῾ah Councils dissolve a marriage.
Topic: Searching for a Spouse & Building Communication after Marriage
Date: Sunday 1st August 2021
Duration: 3 hours
Delivered by: Mufti Abdul Waheed
Finding your Soul Mate and Keeping your Relationship Healthy
Far from being a cultural norm, Islām treats marriage as a sacred bond between a husband and a wife. A person completes half of their faith by marrying which is sufficient to appreciate its great significance in the Islamic tradition. Finding the right soul mate and then maintaining a long-lasting healthy relationship with them after marriage can be somewhat demanding and challenging unless guided correctly through the spirit of Islamic precepts. We believe that the
primary cause for the exponential rise of marital problems is due to unhealthy communication, cultural influence and under-appreciating the rights of our spouse that Islām has ordained on each other. In this exclusive webinar, we intend to address the fundamental questions such as;
1. What primary qualities should I look for when searching for a spouse?
2. What is necessary; occupation, cast or character?
3. How can I avoid over-complicating my search for a soul mate?
4. How to keep the love alive between me and my spouse after marriage?
5. How to build healthy communication between us both?
6. How to communicate emotional support between us? And much more……
Join us in this exclusive webinar to explore the above through Islamic guidelines and practical
tips through real-life case studies.
What will you learn from this webinar?
1. Increase your chances of finding your suitable match by identifying the correct qualities
to look out for.
2. How not to overcomplicate your search for a marital spouse.
3. Help and guide others to search for a marital spouse
4. Knowing how to manage marital-conflict
5. Rekindle the romance of your relationship with your spouse.
6. Skills to communicating your feelings to your spouse
7. Knowing how to reciprocate and receive the love and attention you deserve without
The webinar aims to adopt a practical based approach than merely presenting an exhaustive list of instructions. The delivery format will be through visual PowerPoint with interactive case studies to allow the audience to engage with the topic. Islamic guidelines in light of the Quranic and prophetic advice will be explored through such practical case studies. There will be some exercise questions in the end for everyone to ponder over.
1. Guidance to searching for the right person to be your life partner.
2. Common errors to point (1) and how to avoid them.
3. Discovering the emotional needs of your spouse.
4. Communicating support with each other
5. Spousal rights
6. Most common cases of marital conflict and how to manage them
Topic: The Prophet’s Hajj
Duration: 2 hour
Chief Guest: Shaykh Abdur Raheem Limbada Sahib
Speaker: Shaykh Mufti Saiful Islām
Hosted by: Mufti Abdul Waheed, JKN Fatawa Department
The Farewell Hajj of the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)
The Hajj season is the occasion where many fortunate Muslims around the world prepare to journey towards the Sacred house of Allāh in Makkah to fulfill their once-in-a-lifetime obligation. Thereafter, visit the sacred city of Madeenah to convey salutations to the blessed grave of the Messenger of Allāh sallallahu alayhi wasallam. The rituals of Hajj were taught and illustrated by our beloved Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam during his farewell Hajj. What made his Hajj very significant was his farewell sermon on the sacred Day of Arafat where he encapsulated all of the Islamic teachings and parting advice to his Ummah. There are many lessons to be gained from this. So what was the Prophet’s sallallahu alayhi wasallam Hajj like? What can we learn from his blessed teachings? What was his parting advice to the Ummah on that sacred day?
Learn more about them by joining this unique online webinar delivered by two esteemed senior scholars.
Topic: Islamic Contemporary Fiqh Series – Fiqh of Beauty & Adornment
Duration: 2 hour
Delivered by: Muftiya Apa Gul-e-Maryam
Islām permits and even encourages women to adorn themselves but within the Shar’ee parameters. With the development of the beautification industry in recent decades, there has emerged new methods of beauty enhancement to the point of even altering certain body parts for embellishment. All of this has fiqh implications since fiqh guides us to understand how to correctly practice Islām in every facet of life including adornment. Modern methods of beauty have resultantly transpired numerous enquiries on the Islamic legal status of certain beautification methods of whether they are permissible or not. So, to what extent is adornment permissible in Islām? What are its limitations? Is it permissible to alter or remove certain bodily parts for the sake of pleasing one’s husband? This unique webinar aims to address these fundamental questions and much more through the guidance of Islamic legal principles using a holistic approach from the Quranic and prophetic evidence as well as the fiqh application.
Topic: Fiqh of Fasting for Brothers
Duration: 3 hours
Delivered by: Mufti Abdul Waheed (Senior Researcher at JKN Fatawa)
This unique webinar will discuss a detailed presentation of the fiqh of fasting specifically for Male related queries.
Topic: Fiqh of Fasting for Sisters
Duration: 3 hours
Delivered jointly by: Muftiya Sajeda & Muftiya Gul-E-Maryam
(Researchers at JKN Fatawa)
This unique webinar will discuss a detailed presentation of the fiqh of fasting specifically for female related queries.
Topic: Spirituality of Ramadhan
Duration: 1 hours
Delivered by: Shaykh Mufti Saiful Islam
(Founder of JKN Fatawa)
Ramadhan is the Month of Gaining Spiritual Connection with Allah. How should we maximise the benefits of Ramadhan? How should we schedule our timetable for spiritual development in our busy life? Join our unique webinar to find our more.
Islamophobia: Our Role and Responsibilities in the 21st Century – Delivered by Mufti Abdul Waheed & Maulana Abu Bakar Saleem
With the rise of new unprecedented challenges for Muslims taking shape in the form of Islamophobia, in this unique webinar we are joined by two scholars; Mufti Abdul Waheed (JKN Fatawa Dept) and Maulana Abubakar Saleem (MEND) who will be discussing how as Muslims we can peacefully engage in tackling Islamophobia in light of the Quranic and prophetic guidelines and knowing our rights as British Muslim citizens.
This session will initially explore what Islamophobia is and give an insight into the ground reality of how Islamophobia is manifested in the UK. The main causes behind the existence and rise of Islamophobia will be then explored and what we can do as individuals and as a community to tackle Islamophobia and make history. The final session will then address how some important lessons can be drawn from Quranic and prophetic examples relevant for Muslims in this unprecedented era. The session will conclude with a Q & A panel where both speakers will welcome further questions from the audience relevant to the topic.
SALĀH OF A TRAVELLER – Shaykh Mufti Abdul Waheed
Salāh is one of the most important pillars in our Deen. Salāh remains obligatory whether we are at home or journeying to our specific destination. Rulings pertaining to Salah change for a traveller that are vital to know. There are many key questions that need to be addressed such as; what are the principles of converting into millage? What is the correct millage considering the differences of opinion amongst the scholars? What is the difference between an Islamic mile and an English mile? What was the Prophetic practice of Qasr? When does one qualify as a Musafir? Is it permissible for a Hanafi to combine Salahs whilst travelling?
In this unique online course, Mufti Abdul Waheed will be addressing the above key questions in light of the evidences and the opinions of the four schools of thought. The course is primarily aimed for advanced Islamic students otherwise opened to anyone interested in the course.
Some of the key areas that will be covered are;
- Differences amongst the schools as to who qualifies as a Shar’ee Musafir.
- The distances that necessitates Qasar
- Modern metric calculation of Qasr.
- The various scholarly opinions of the correct millage
- Combining Salahs
- Common errors and questions related to Qasar
- The diverse opinions of women travelling without a Mahram, and much more.
SACREDNESS OF ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE – Shaykh Mufti Saiful Islam
As most of the Islamic seminaries have started their new academic year, in this unique webinar, Shaykh Mufti Saiful Islām Sahib will explore the merits of seeking Islamic knowledge. A must webinar for all students who are traversing the journey of seeking sacred Islām knowledge.
The Prophet (saw) said,
“Whoever traverses a path in pursuit of knowledge, Allah makes easy for him the path to paradise.” (Bukhari)
In this webinar Shaykh will enlighten us on;
- Quranic and Prophetic examples.
- Anecdotes of scholars both past and present of their tremendous sacrifices in undertaking the journey of seeking sacred knowledge.
- Some preliminary intentions and etiquettes for all sacred Islamic students.
- Followed with a short Q & A session related to the topic.
Coping with Anxiety and Depression – Using Islamic Principles – Shaykh Mufti Abdul Waheed
The ubiquity of misery and depression in the Muslim community doesn’t go unnoticed. No person deserves to suffer mentally. Learning how to cope with depression using Islamic principles enables self-control and emotional self-awareness so to maintain a balance between pain and hope and most importantly, strengthen our ties with Allāh the Almighty. Many factors contribute to distress amongst which is the absence of Islamic spirituality. When not managed, then distress can take a toll on a person leaving them to cripple both emotionally and spiritually leading to despair in the Mercy of Allāh.
So how do we manage it? Combined with modern mechanisms and Quranic and Prophetic principles, this webinar will equip you with the essential tools to help cope with personal anxiety and depression through Islamic Spirituality. A must listen webinar so to rejuvenate the soul in attaining tranquillity.
Only through the remembrance of Allāh does the heart attain tranquillity. [13:28]
Course package Price: £15 which includes the webinar notes and recording. All payments are non-refundable.
Some Important areas covered in this webinar.
- Real Case Studies
- Islamic Counselling
- Understanding the Human Fitrah
- Mental Distress: Common Causes and its Effects
- Quranic and Prophetic examples and Remedies