Online Webinar Pre Recorded Course Material
Coping with Anxiety and Depression – Using Islamic Principles – Shaykh Mufti Abdul Waheed
The ubiquity of misery and depression in the Muslim community doesn’t go unnoticed. No person deserves to suffer mentally. Learning how to cope with depression using Islamic principles enables self-control and emotional self-awareness so to maintain a balance between pain and hope and most importantly, strengthen our ties with Allāh the Almighty. Many factors contribute to distress amongst which is the absence of Islamic spirituality. When not managed, then distress can take a toll on a person leaving them to cripple both emotionally and spiritually leading to despair in the Mercy of Allāh.
So how do we manage it? Combined with modern mechanisms and Quranic and Prophetic principles, this webinar will equip you with the essential tools to help cope with personal anxiety and depression through Islamic Spirituality. A must listen webinar so to rejuvenate the soul in attaining tranquillity.
Only through the remembrance of Allāh does the heart attain tranquillity. [13:28]
Course package Price: £15 which includes the webinar notes and recording. All payments are non-refundable.
Some Important areas covered in this webinar.
- Real Case Studies
- Islamic Counselling
- Understanding the Human Fitrah
- Mental Distress: Common Causes and its Effects
- Quranic and Prophetic examples and Remedies
SACREDNESS OF ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE – Shaykh Mufti Saiful Islam
As most of the Islamic seminaries have started their new academic year, in this unique webinar, Shaykh Mufti Saiful Islām Sahib will explore the merits of seeking Islamic knowledge. A must webinar for all students who are traversing the journey of seeking sacred Islām knowledge.
The Prophet (saw) said,
“Whoever traverses a path in pursuit of knowledge, Allah makes easy for him the path to paradise.” (Bukhari)
In this webinar Shaykh will enlighten us on;
- Quranic and Prophetic examples.
- Anecdotes of scholars both past and present of their tremendous sacrifices in undertaking the journey of seeking sacred knowledge.
- Some preliminary intentions and etiquettes for all sacred Islamic students.
- Followed with a short Q & A session related to the topic.
SALĀH OF A TRAVELLER – Shaykh Mufti Abdul Waheed
Salāh is one of the most important pillars in our Deen. Salāh remains obligatory whether we are at home or journeying to our specific destination. Rulings pertaining to Salah change for a traveller that are vital to know. There are many key questions that need to be addressed such as; what are the principles of converting into millage? What is the correct millage considering the differences of opinion amongst the scholars? What is the difference between an Islamic mile and an English mile? What was the Prophetic practice of Qasr? When does one qualify as a Musafir? Is it permissible for a Hanafi to combine Salahs whilst travelling?
In this unique online course, Mufti Abdul Waheed will be addressing the above key questions in light of the evidences and the opinions of the four schools of thought. The course is primarily aimed for advanced Islamic students otherwise opened to anyone interested in the course.
Some of the key areas that will be covered are;
- Differences amongst the schools as to who qualifies as a Shar’ee Musafir.
- The distances that necessitates Qasar
- Modern metric calculation of Qasr.
- The various scholarly opinions of the correct millage
- Combining Salahs
- Common errors and questions related to Qasar
- The diverse opinions of women travelling without a Mahram, and much more.