Fasting is one of the five obligatory pillars of Islām. Muslims are required to fast once a year for thirty days during the blessed month of Ramadhān. Despite Ramadhān occurring every year, its fiqh rulings are innumerable that and constantly evolving. New queries emerge every year ranging from its historicity, medical, Taraweeh prayer, travelling, I’tikaf to name but a few. This unique webinar will discuss a detailed presentation of the fiqh of fasting specifically for female related queries.
The aim of the webinar is to;
1. Knowing the spiritual benefits of Ramadhān and maximising its productivity.
2. To equip the audience with basic principles of fasting.
3. Knowing how to apply those principles in specific case scenarios.
By the end of the course, the audience will be able to
1. Know how to apply those principles to their own conditions.
2. Master the fundamentals of fasting without the need to enquire about its basics.
3. Knowing how to maximise the month of Ramadhān spiritually.
1. The meaning of Fasting.
2. Simplified rules that break and don’t break the fast.
3. What necessitates Qadha only or both Qadha and Kaffarah.
4. Pregnancy, menstruation and fasting
5. Female Taraweeh prayer
6. I’tikaf for women at home.
DATE: Saturday 3rd April 2021 / TIME: 2pm-5pm UK GMT
1 Day Webinar – 3 Hours
The course is FREE with materials provided at the end of the course.
Donate generously towards the running of the JKN Fatawa, a Non-Profit Project.
Please register before accessing the Course Material and LIVE Webinar.